Oops, sorry, didn't look at the links before sending another link to
AppVeyor. Why not to use AppVeyor for lib and cli too? We could definitely
use some testing on windows.

I also experimented with Wercker <http://wercker.com/> which is yet another
free CI service.
Added it to a branch in my fork of cordova-lib. You can see a badge with
build results here in README:
https://github.com/kamrik/cordova-lib/tree/wercker

I never used Travis CI, but from description looks like Wercker is a bit
more flexible with environment setup and they even offer a predefined
environment for building Android apps
<http://devcenter.wercker.com/articles/languages/android.html> so maybe we
can use it to run a test that goes all the way to building an apk. They say
<http://devcenter.wercker.com/articles/bestpractices/pullrequests.html>
they support checking pull requests too.

What do you think?

That said, I'm not particularly attached to any specific CI service, any of
them would be very helpful.