Assuming that splash screens and icons finally work in 3.5.x (so, only as of a
few weeks ago… not everyone’s projects are that new) –

Android:

AndroidManifest.xml:
        android:versionCode
        (and possibly) android:minSdkVersion

ant.properties
        android signing info

This is just off the top of my head.

There are more in iOS as well (mostly the same ones, but others depending on
features… like provisioning profiles, etc)

Then there are the platforms outside the “big two”… plenty there.

- tommy