Hello Marcel.

Interesting scenario here. I'm not an expert on this topic, but loading
remote web artifacts that have native access looks very insecure to me.
Whether it is possible? Yeah, maybe... But is it advisable and, more
important, recommended by the Cordova experts community? I'd like to say no
just for the sake of security.

Of course, I might be just talking crazy here and would like to know what
the community thinks about it.

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer