On Aug 4, 2014, at 5:59 PM, Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Aug 4, 2014, at 2:46 PM, Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Do we need to publish a new cordova and cordova-lib to npm so
>> cordova-android@3.5.1 is the new default [1]?
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/apache/cordova-lib/blob/master/cordova-lib/src/cordova/platforms.js#L34
>>
>> But as always we can tell users to use cordova platform add
>> cordova-android@3.5.1
>
> This also makes sense to me.

I made the change to both master to address a forthcoming 3.6.0, and to a
branch so we could potentially address just this now. I did this via CB-7260,
and only cordova-cli and cordova-lib are affected. What do you think of doing a
tools release of cordova-cli and cordova-lib now from the branch so that the
current cordova-lib 0.21.6 is updated to 0.21.7 and the current cordova-cli
3.5.0-0.2.6 is updated to 3.5.0-0.2.7?