You should see this:
$ plugman adduser
Username: purplecabbage
Password:
Email: purplecabb...@gmail.com
user added

Notes:
- Be sure to remember your password, as there does not currently appear to
be a way to change it.
- There is no documentation
- Ideally this workflow should be doable from the plugin site, which
currently has no concept of people at all, other than listing 'maintainer'
in every plugin. ( issue for this [1] )
- Please help us to improve this, anyone!?

@purplecabbage
risingj.com