You can choose the webview you want to use, but WKWebView is better

Cordova apps use the UIWebView, so your problem isn't related with this bug.
The idea is to change the UIWebView for the WKWebView in the future or let
the developer choose, but if this "bug" continues on the final version we
won't be able to use cordova apps with the improved WKWebView