> I wonder how it solves the problems of serving the
> correct version of cordova.js and cordova_plugin.js depending on the
> version of the native code that is installed on the different versions of
> the mobile App in production.

When you connect to the IP that's being served by connect-phonegap, the
client will send its device.version and device.platform to the server. On
the server's side, there's a res folder within connect-phonegap with all
the various version and platforms of the cordova.js, cordova_plugins.js and
plugins/.

--
Timothy Kim