There are some apps pointing at the BlackBerry fork which have another
plugin installed that also uses the Android support library.

The jar file in the PGBuild repo has a bunch of classes stripped out of it
(FileProvider was needed in this case). I guess that was done to reduce APK
size rather than Google's recommended approach of using the ProGuard tool.

Anyway - if you want to cherry-pick the first commit in, I'll just open up
a separate pull request for this. Thanks!