The vote has now closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 4
- Mark Koudritsky
- Bryan Higgins
- Sergey Grebnov
- Marcel Kinard

Negative Binding Votes: 0

The vote has passed.

I don't think it is a good idea for a significant upgrade to go live on a
Friday evening, so I will wait until Monday morning to flip the switch on this
in the npm registry and elsewhere. Thanks, everyone!