In general Ray for all npm pacakge authors and how they define their
package.json dependencies, devDependencies, optionalDependencies, and
lastly peerDependencies.

Cordova now publishes 12 npm packages.

Also to take into account testing!, We need to make sure that end users
using any version of npm 1.x or 2.x can still install our cordova packages.

we currently don't test using npm@2.x duh! since it just got released. we
need to make sure our cordova packages install correctly.

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>