Hi,

I know that the cordova-android master can build subproject with Gradle, but I
have a question. I want to develop a plugin that dependence AAR from remote
maven repository, the AAR is library project. I need to make the plugin to
android project which include AndroidManifest.xml and project.properties files,
but it isn't  what I want. I expect simple development with follow steps:

1.       Develop plugin with AAR

Write a library.gradle file that include how to compiling the AAR, it looks
like:

Repositories {

       Maven {

            mavenCentral()

      }
               }

               Dependencies {
                       Compile 'com.sqlcipher:sqlcipher:3.0.1'
}

2.       Plugman install the plugin

The plugin library.gradle can apply to build.gradle that host in root project.

3.       The "build multiple apk" can open after install the plugin.

Can we develop cordova plugin like that?

Thanks,
Junwei.