From: Steven Gill [mailto:stevengil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 2, 2014 3:14 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Tools Release

Please review and vote on this Tools Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7661

Both tools have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-7661/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:

    cordova-js: 3.7.0 (d84626637e)
    cordova-lib: 3.7.0 (329275484b)
    cordova-plugman: 0.22.11 (6ac534395a)
    cordova-cli: 3.7.0 (88e0c3ac00)

You can test the cli by running npm install -g cordova@rc

To test Android, Browser, Windows, WP, use --usegit flag when adding them to
your project.
ex. cordova platform add android --usegit

As you can see, in this release I have made the cli semver compliant.
The version is now 3.7.0.
I have also made cordova-lib's version 3.7.0 to sync up the two. If you have
any issues with this, lets discuss.

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to
NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Used `license-checker` to ensure all dependencies have Apache-compatible
licenses