I'd like to see this tie into Pluggable WebViews because based on the work
I'm doing on MozillaView, I think we're going to need it broken out into a
plugin and an API added for it.  That said, I'm hoping the delta isn't too
different, because if we decide to completely redesign the Pluggable
WebView API, I think it'll be another six months until this feature sees
the light of day.