I bet you that the Android Camera is more terrible than the iOS camera.

The big problem with a lot of the plugins is that we make promises that we
can't keep.  For example, the Android camera only supports JPG, but our
docs say that you can take PNG photos, which not only makes very little
sense, but isn't possible with the current code without a really big
refactor. There's also the whole memory restriction problem that has
creeped its ugly head with the Moto G and Moto E, which are lower end
devices with a lot of users.  The Battery Spec is another example, where
the current Android implemntation is unusable, and the W3C Proposal is
absolute garbage and unimplementable.

I don't want any more core plugins until we finally do our long promised,
but forever pushed forward API audit.  I know that a push notifications
plugin is super tempting, but this is like us adopting another puppy when
we have a dead hamster, fish and turtle in our room stinking up the place.