Did you try what I said?

I got that error to, and followed this steps
When I start a virtual device, why does the window remain black?

You are probably in either of the following situations:

   - Your network adapter may be misconfigured. In this case:
      1. Run VirtualBox.
      2. Open *VirtualBox > Preferences **> Network*
      3. Go to *Host-only Network*
      4. Removed the *vboxnet0* by clicking

So when I restarted the device image again it connected.