Wanted to update the mailing list on the progress for Buildbot and Medic on
Apache infrastructure and how to run them on the nightlies.

Here is the long conversation as a ticket -

Basically, the Cordova configuration will be merged with the configuration that
also includes other projects. This can be setup so that Medic can be run on the
nightlies also. The next step would be setting up slaves. We also have an
option of contributing our own slaves to the Apache master.

Microsoft Open Tech is planning on contributing the following configurations
for slaves

-          Windows 8 Build on Windows OS

-          Windows 8.1 build on Windows OS

-          Windows Phone 8 build on Windows OS

-          Windows Phone 8.1 build on Windows OS

-          Android build on Windows OS.

Since there are many more platforms, can other in the community help with
expanding this test matrix (like adding iOS machine, adding Blackberry/FxOS
platforms)? P.S: We have never run medic on other platforms that can be built
using Windows, so we could help with those too, but would need help from the
community.