Murat wrote:
‎> I have a question about decoupling of feature work and other tasks (such as
code style issues and refactoring).
> Should other tasks also be tagged with the original feature CB tag?

Andrew covered this

> Or should I just treat them as a separate item with a separate CB tag and
> make a new pull request for it?

Note that you don't need distinct pull requests. Just distinct commits.

If you think your big commit would take a long time to get reviewed - or there
are other people actively making changes and you want to prevent merge
conflicts, then you could have a distinct pull request for the clean up. In
this case, the work isn't so big that it would help.

Also, you can / should use the same pull request to address review comments.
In this case, I'd suggest git rebase -i ; along with the magic tricks for
splitting commits.