Welcome!

You'll want to follow the process documented here:
http://cordova.apache.org/#contribute.

On 12/28/2014 5:44 AM, koldv...@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to offer my services as contributor, especially as a developer, to
your community.

I am a final year engineering student with major in computer science. I have
high level fluency in programming in C++ and JAVA (J2SE) . I have developed
mobile applications on various platforms such as Android( ADT-SDK) and
Windows(Visual C#) as well as web applications with PHP, JavaScript and MySQL.
I have also used Cordova as alternative.

Now I want to work on open source project and contribute to the community which
will help boost my knowledge and experience.

Thanking You,

Yours sincerely,

-Siddharth Singh