From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bows...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 8:10 PM
To: dev
Subject: [VOTE] 3.7.0 Android Platform release

Please review and vote on this 3.7.0 Android Platform Release.

Release issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8335

Repos ready to be released have been published to
dist/dev:https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/CB-8335/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
    cordova-android: 3.7.0 (f3885692d9)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, publish them to
NPM, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md

Voting will go on for a minimum of 72 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies have
Apache-compatible licenses
* Ran hello world

Note: This is the first time we've done an independent platform release, and as
much as I'd like this thing to go out, it'd be good to smooth-out this release
process while we're here.  I've added my signing key to cordova-dist for
verification.  Please keep adding feedback on this in the discuss thread.