Wanted to bump up the thread about the Cordova hangouts. A lot of people have
responded, and looks like the following times are candidates.

- Monday 26 Jan 2015, 1:00pm EST (1 conflict)
- Thu 29 Jan 2015 2:00 PM EST (1 conflict)

We could finalize this tomorrow, and if you have not already added yourself to
the doodle, please do at - http://doodle.com/a3kr2kek4a5spxpr.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 1:07 PM
To: dev
Subject: Re: Monthly Hangouts - Jan 2015 Edition

Here is the Doodle - http://doodle.com/a3kr2kek4a5spxpr. Please mark your
availability.
I added this for the next week, guessing that it would be super hard to
finalize this week.
If next week does not work, we could make do this in Feb.

-----
ADMIN STUFF
P.S: If anyone wants to administer the poll to change the time, or add
additional days, here
is the admin link. http://doodle.com/a3kr2kek4a5spxpr6c9pf857/admin#admin. DO
NOT use this
link for scheduling, only use it to make changes or administer the doodle.