Hello community

I'm cloning a repository in Apache Cordova (cordova-docs) and as soon as I
check out the repo in my laptop, I check the status of the repo with *git
status*. Oddly, I get some image files as modified (the ones under
cordova-docs/templates folder).

Looking around in internet I found this thread in SO where a person
recommends to modify the .gitattributes file in the repository to change
the EOL of the files to LF. I need to say here that I'm using Ubuntu 12.04.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12205846/git-shows-random-files-as-modified-after-clone-cant-discard-them

My question, has someone else have had this problem before? How you fixed
the problem? is it recommended to commit the changes in .gitattributes?

Appreciate your input to solve this problem

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer