I'm no JIRA expert, but I seems there would be a way to use it (maybe via
keywords) to track all issues remaining.
I just use a Google doc for my list locally and like that it's super fast
to make changes to.
Maybe a shared Google Sheet would work best? e.g. | description | issue
link | owner | status |