Darryl: That plugin, based on inspection, is based off my work in
progress code (also used to be based off tmp loading, but now uses the
same httpserver method). The major thing I can see they added was
swizzling an AppDelegate method so it can work on any 3.x cordova-ios.

In other news -- the new Xcode 6.3 beta (iOS 8.3) does *not* contain
the loadFileURL:readAccessURL: selector that we are all waiting for
:'(
https://twitter.com/wkwebview/status/564865657225756672