+1 on integrating platform tests into CI.

Thanks,
Mefire

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Bowser [mailto:bows...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:34 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Adding unit tests to travis for Android/iOS

+1.  I know Travis has JUnit integration and thanks to Android Studio,
+the
only easy way to debug Cordova without copying and pasting code out of a
generated project is to open the test project.  There should be no excuse to
not write tests since it's harder/more annoying to use the CLI when working on
platforms, since you need to make sure you copy everything you changed.