Voting +1
€       Verified archives via `coho verify-archive`. Pass
€       Verified tags manually. Pass
€       Verified blank app creates correctly with platform. Pass
€       Verified blank app can be successfully run and built. Pass
€       Checked whitespace issues. Pass
€       Checked Unicode issues. Pass
€       Ran smoke testing of mobilespec app (ran autotests). Pass
€       Verified compatibility with core plugins. Pass
€       Verified Release Notes. Pass
                CB-8515 Support DefaultLanguage selection for Windows
                CB-8321 Add supported orientations config.xml preference
handling for
`windows` platform
                CB-8525 Fix audit-license-headers check on Windows
                CB-8417 moved platform specific js into platform
                CB-8330 Added new unit tests
                CB-8136 Implemented prototype for end to end and unit tests via
Jasmine