-1 Verified it works on the latest release iOS and Android, but I had a
typo in the CSP string:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-app-hello-world/commit/18fc9b4eaecd90bf35795c31a7801bc5260b5c6c

Perhaps we could re-spin with this one fix and leave the vote end period
the same (assuming everyone can still verify based on this one-character
change)?