Carlos, thats great, then perhaps you could give 4.0 embedded webview a
shot to confirm that it is still adequately supported for your customers?

I think this thread has been too much talk and not enough trying it out in
practice.  Everyone agrees the use case is important, what's left is to
confirm we got it right.

-Michal