Github user brodybits commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-wp8/pull/62#issuecomment-85245731

    Given a version of `cordova-wp8` checked out (or extracted from a release
zip) in the `cordova-wp8` subdirectory, I tried creating my test project using
the following command:
    ```shell
    .\cordova-wp8\bin\create JSONTest com.test.jsontest JSONTest
    ```

    then in the `JSONTest` subdirectory you can find `JSONTest.sln` (Visual
Studio Solution, File Explorer probably will not show the extension). You
should be able to open it by double-clicking. I have Visual Studio Express 2013
installed, which should be good enough just for building and running Cordova
apps for the WP8 platform.

    To be honest, I am not sure how much more effort we should put into the WP8
version. The Cordova-Windows version at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows supports building universal Windows
apps that work on Windows 8.0/8.1(+) and Windows Phone 8.1(+). Also, the
universal Windows version provides a much smoother interface between the
Javascript and native libraries including built-in libraries, C++ libraries,
and .NET/C# libraries.

---
with INFRA.
---