Github user jacobg commented on the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-splashscreen/pull/21#issuecomment-88049413

    Ever since I added the splashscreen plugin to my app, I (and customers)
have been getting this crash occasionally:

    ```
    1   libobjc.A.dylib objc_msgSend + 22
    2   CoreFoundation  CFRelease + 598
    3   QuartzCore      CA::release_objects(X::List<void const*>*) + 14
    4   QuartzCore      -[CAAnimation dealloc] + 52
    5   libobjc.A.dylib objc_object::sidetable_release(bool) + 164
    6   libobjc.A.dylib (anonymous namespace)::AutoreleasePoolPage::pop(void*)
+ 402
    7   CoreFoundation
__CFRUNLOOP_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_A_TIMER_CALLBACK_FUNCTION__ + 12
    8   CoreFoundation  __CFRunLoopDoTimer + 648
    9   CoreFoundation  __CFRunLoopRun + 1416
    10  CoreFoundation  CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 474
    11  CoreFoundation  CFRunLoopRunInMode + 104
    12  WebCore RunWebThread(void*) + 416
    13  libsystem_pthread.dylib _pthread_body + 136
    14  libsystem_pthread.dylib _pthread_start + 116
    15  libsystem_pthread.dylib thread_start + 6
    ```

    I applied the fix committed by this pull requested, but am still getting
the same crash. Is anyone else still seeing an issue?

---
with INFRA.
---