Yeah,  android 4.0 would be minor bump for cli according to our versioning
strategy. So it could be 5.1.0. It would be nice to include it in 5 though
so it can jump on the visibility 5 will create. Marketing!

- corporate Steve

P.S. I'm fine with releasing Cli 5.0 without android 4.0 if that is what
people want.