Sounds good!

Here's the thread where I got myself access:
http://markmail.org/thread/ee4ujznt6lhw6ug5#query:+page:1+mid:aqjyawmztdbnb2bf+state:results

My notes from before:
1. Make sure you have an SSH key registered on id.apache.org (ssh'ing to
the machine should work)
2. Install an OPIE (one-time-password) client
http://apache.org/dev/freebsd-jails#opie
3. email r...@apache.org asking them to add you to the VM
4. Wait for access to the machine
5. Set up OPIE via `opiepasswd`  -- DO NOT ENTER YOUR APACHE PASSWORD, it
wants your client's generated password.
6. Request sudo access from #infra