Also, not directly related to this release,
but cordova-plugin-crosswalk-webview README.md instructions list Platform
workflow first, then CLI workflow.  Should we swap that?  Users will go
there for install instructions.. I think the platform scripts workflow
should perhaps just link out to a separate doc even..

-Michal