Hi,

One of the main problems a lot of developers seem to have is the issue to
setting up their machines for building various platforms. This came out from
the Stack overflow survey, and the number of questions on stack overflow,
twitter. Etc.

I thought it would be helpful to have a check_reqs command exposed at the CLI
level. This is similar to `brew doctor` or `appium doctor`. The idea is

1.       Have a way for the user to see if they have all dependencies (like
JAVA_HOME or ANDROID_HOME) set up? This happens at build time, but moving it
out to a CLI level command where you can run cordova check_reqs (or something
similar) would be useful to the users.

2.       Today, the build command shows one error at a time. The check_reqs
could run all the checks, and show a summary of the issues so that the user can
fix them all, instead of fixing one, running build, fixing again, etc.

What does the community think of this idea ? Can we implement a prototype and
see if this is useful to our developers ?
Note that this does not change or break existing functionality - it just
exposes the already existing check_reqs in the CLI. Build will continue to call
check_reqs.

Please vote on this proposal, or raise any concerns you may have.