I'd like to start a plugins release soon.

With the release of the final version of Windows 10, I've seen some breaks in
plugins in Windows 10.  A big detractor has been that Windows 10 doesn't
support "AnyCPU" for C# libraries or references anymore, and then the other
common thing that has come up is that code tests for Phone, but Windows 10
always treats it as just one platform so the test is never true.

Because there are incomplete changes in a few master branches, I'm thinking of
cherry-picking and just bumping the small version parameter (e.g., 1.0.0 ->
1.0.1).  Here are the plugins that need updates:

- cordova-plugin-device-motion
  - Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8926
  - Pull request / commit:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-device-motion/pull/29
- cordova-plugin-dialogs
  - Jira: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-device-motion/pull/29
  - Pull request / commit:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-dialogs/pull/52
- cordova-plugin-vibration
  - Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8930
  - Pull request / commit:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-vibration/pull/34
- cordova-plugin-camera
  - Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8943
  - Commit:
https://github.com/MSOpenTech/cordova-plugin-camera/commit/4c3ba18ae328efcdf6826bc22c84083ccc12af38
 .  We can't do a PR here because there are manual merges involved into master.
 We know that there needs to be one, we'll have one soon.

Pulling in these changes will allow devs who want to try out Windows 10 to
work.  They also fix manual tests run in mobile-spec.

Thanks,
-Rob