As with Michal, you'll be seeing less of me around. My new full-time
project will be on the Android port of Chrome.

Just want to make it clear that us moving to new teams has nothing to do
with a lack of faith in the project, but rather is due to needing a change
of scenery and exciting new projects becoming available here.

I'm super excited to see a new wave of committers joining the project! The
momentum has certainly picked up:
- Cordova-android 4.0.0 was huge
- Plugins to npm was huge
- Win10 and wkwebview will be massive launches as well!

Great time for Cordova! (or a bad one... you know... if you're measuring
against the goal of becoming obsolete :P)