GitHub user mowcixo reopened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/pull/54

    Better header parse with custom WSSE sintax

    Changed the FileTransfer.cs#parseHeaders function to work with the changes
of the https://github.com/apache/cordova-wp8/pull/62 pull request.

    The problem is that, with WSSE headers with a VALUE like this:

    ```
    UsernameToken Username="f...@bar.net",
PasswordDigest="ZTQXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0NTJlMGE2M2I0NGJiYWM4NA==",
Nonce="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXA==", Created="2014-10-11T18:48:07.232Z"
    ```

    The current version of the function, will return null because of a bad
parse by DataContractJsonSerializer. The pull request I mentioned suggests
change DataContractJsonSerializer by Newtonsoft.Json for a better serialize and
performance.

    $ git pull https://github.com/mowcixo/cordova-plugin-file-transfer develop

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/pull/54.patch

    This closes #54

----
commit 1d85f44b4ccc9ce404da97d00ea1decc19e59cf8
Author: Moisés Gramary Barbosa <moi...@webet.es>
Date:   2014-12-01T11:38:47Z

    Changed the FileTransfer.cs#parseHeaders function to work with the changes
of the https://github.com/apache/cordova-wp8/pull/62 pull request.

----

---
with INFRA.