On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> [...]
I agree that needing the new whitelist plugin to make network calls is
unfortunate. I know Ian really wanted everything to secure by default, and
having network access via a plugin means you can update the plugin
separately if there are bugs. I think it might be a bit late to change
things now though. Better to just stick with it rather than changing things
again and again.