A while back we duplicated a bunch of 'cordova serve' code in cordova-browser
so that 'cordova run browser' launched from a server rather than the local file
system. At the time, the desire was expressed that ultimately we should avoid
the duplicated code and have a separate 'cordova-serve' module. Since this
module would also be useful for the plugin simulation stuff I've been working
on, I've been taking a look at it recently.

I have an initial implementation [1], and also updates to cordova-browser [2]
and cordova-lib [3] that would make use of it.

I have two questions:

1. Do we agree this is the right thing to do (cost of maintaining an additional
Cordova module versus the benefit)? It's certainly something *I'd* like to have
(for the plugin simulation stuff if nothing else :) ).
2. If the answer to question 1 is yes, how do I go about setting it up?

[1] https://github.com/TimBarham/cordova-serve
[2]
https://github.com/MSOpenTech/cordova-lib/compare/bddcc8f2d709a55df2d91c14def61212843a14e8...tb-cordova-serve
[3]