Github user akrymski commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugins/pull/18#issuecomment-107082152

    @Fmstrat it’s just basic js/css … assuming your app is wrapped in a

    $(div).css(‘bottom’, keyboardHeight)

    the wrapper div should be absolutely positioned of course.  alternatively
you can set a margin-bottom, but then you can’t use css transitions to
animate the shrinking ...

    > On 30 May 2015, at 05:28, Fmstrat <notificati...@github.com> wrote:
    >
    > Ahh, I gave that a shot, thanks. I've got a console.log running with the
keyboard height, but any idea where I can find an example of using JS to shrink
the window height down? (Using jQuery Mobile in my app if that matters)

    > —

---
with INFRA.
---