We want plugman to always work, even if you don't have the android sdk
installed. So, plugman calling "android update project" is not allowed.

As of cordova-5.0, this line will be re-written by the build script to its
Gradle equivalent, where no "android update project" call is necessary
(this was an ANT thing)

One issue we have seen with gradle though, is that people haven't installed
the Support Repository into their SDK. We could consider having the android
build script detect whether the requisite directories exist on the machine,
and show an error earlier in this case.