Hi folks,

Steve and Shaz swiftly resolved the issue we had with iOS building on the CI
today, but now we seem to have another problem:
http://ci.apache.org/builders/cordova-ios/builds/1162/steps/running-tests/logs/stdio.
 The "cordova run" command is assuming that we're running on "iPhone 6", which
is not on the slave. We only have "iPhone 5s" because the machine struggles
with the iPhone 6 simulator. Seemingly, the detection we have only finds
running simulators, and defaults to "iPhone 6" if none are running? How should
we proceed? Should I set up an iPhone 6 simulator, or should "cordova run" for
iOS be able to identify which simulators exist on the machine, even if they're
not running?

Kindly,
Dmitry