Github user cfjedimaster commented on the pull request:

https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-contacts/pull/65#issuecomment-116787903

    Ah ok - so I misread it then.

<https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-contacts/pull/65#issuecomment-116785859>
    > .

    Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate for MobileFirst at IBM

    Email : raymondcam...@gmail.com
    Blog : www.raymondcamden.com
    Twitter: raymondcamden

---