From: huz's gmail [mailto:huiqingzhou1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2015 2:56 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: [cordova-lib] nom version too old, cannot use cnpm @scoped syntax

Hi, Dear Cordova Team,

        I’m in a dilemma where i’d like to publish company private cordova
plugins using cnpm: https://github.com/cnpm/cnpmjs.org
<https://github.com/cnpm/cnpmjs.org> while its syntax is rejected by
cordova-cli’s (5.1.1) npm max version: 1.3.4
        I understand that there’re other issues open trying to upgrade the
outdated npm version for other support, just like to put this to the table as
well.

        cordova plugin add @company/pluginid

        After some debugging, i’ve located the issue as the npm 1.3.4 doesn’t
support @scoped syntax till: https://github.com/npm/npm/issues/5239
<https://github.com/npm/npm/issues/5239>

Much Thanks,
Roy