*Is it possible? *yes. There are a lot for app builders that use cordova
*What does it involve? *Are you really doing this question? You are
planning to create an app builder and you don't know what does it involve?

Anyway, this is the cordova developer list, it is for discussing the
development of cordova itself, not for questions about using cordova, you
should ask on the phonegap group or some site from stack family (I don't
think it fits on stack overflow, but they migh have another place to ask
questions like this)

> Hello,
>

> We are planning to create our own do it yourself mobile app platform for
> our
> customers to basically create their own mobile apps using pre-made app
> themes like
>
> como.com, biznessapps.com or appmachine.com etc.
>

> Is that possible with your framework and what does it involve? Such as
> programming skills or design skills, our own servers etc?
>

> Thank you,
>

> Oz

  • Oz Ozy Oz
    • Re: Oz julio cesar sanchez