This particular issue has been addressed. [1]
Ideally a failed test does not break a build, I think we need to address
this in the test framework. I will look into this.

I see a couple problems with the current system:
a. All plugins are tested together, meaning a commit to any one of our
multitude of plugins can break everything.
b. Dependencies are NOT tested. Again, We only test ALL the plugins
together, so if pluginA requires pluginB but does not declare the
dependency, we are already installing both, so we don't see an error.

I think we need better granularity in our testing, so we can see where
something is broken immediately.
1. A commit to any particular plugin repo should trigger a test of that
plugin for each platform.
2. A commit to any particular platform should trigger the platforms tests,
and queue all individual plugin tests for that platform.
3. A commit to lib/cli/plugman should trigger all the individual platform
tests, and queue all individual plugin tests ...

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-plugin-media.git;a=commit;h=5f8738c5267be70562df9714e6f3971790b37d19

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage