Thanks for looking into this Joe! The runtime permissions is quite a big
change!

M is still in preview, so if you find any webview bugs, please feel free to
send me a repro app and I'll do my best to get it fixed.

In terms of Cordova API changes, here's some thoughts on your branch:
- Plugins may want to request different perms at different times, so I'd
remove new functions from CordovaPlugin except onRequestPermissionResult
- Might be better to copy how CordovaInterfaceImpl does
startActivityForResult/onActivityResponse rather than have PluginManager do
it.