Hi Dmitry,

I think we can set up similar hardware at Adobe, the problem that we face
though is networking.  We will probably need to fight for an external
connection that is not heavily secured.  Are there any specific network
requirements we should be aware of?

I am pretty sure we can also get some physical devices connected for
testing.

Cheers,
  Jesse

My team is hiring!