Github user robpaveza commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/cordova-windows/pull/92#issuecomment-123432180

    I'm supposing build.spec.js spec.13 fails because it doesn't mock
`findAllAvailableVersions` (or was also `findAvailableVersions` in your code).
I wrote a use case for this in #102 in spec.1; take a look at that and ensure
the right code paths.  Otherwise, the merge of #92 and #102 is pretty
straightforward.  Before merge, make sure your AppVeyor passes - I think it's a
problem with check_reqs.

---
with INFRA.
---