Please post a brief sample demonstrating the issue and someone will have a
look.
It is virtually impossible without even knowing what plugin you are using
Gut reaction is the android code is doing something wrong, but it's hard to
know with a concrete example.

My team is hiring!
@purplecabbage
risingj.com