Hey Julio!

Thanks for letting us know your interest in becoming a committer! Great
news!

Usually, the way to get committership is to reach out to an existing
committer and ask them to sponsor you as a committer. Usually this is a
committer you have worked with.

The sponsoring commiter will then start a vote thread on our private list.

I will continue discussing with you privately about your commitership
request!

If others have more questions about becoming a committer, feel free to
respond or reach out to me.

Cheers,
-Steve

On Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 1:45 AM, julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com